- Students must arrive on time for class and in proper uniform at all times.
- No jewelry should be worn during class and hair must be pulled away from the face.
- Students may not leave class early unless teacher has been notified by parent in advance.
- Students must be picked up on time after class as we are not equipped to care for any child outside of the classroom.
- Regular attendance is very important for your child’s progress.
- We STRONGLY advise that no cell phones are brought to class or left in hallway. However, if student chooses to or must bring a cell phone to class, it MUST be turned off for the duration of that class.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items in the dance studio. Please put your child’s name on all belongings, especially dance shoes.
- Absolutely NO gum chewing in studio.
- No food in studio at any time.
- Due to NYS fire code regulations, no strollers or baby carriages permitted in hallway.